Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2016

5 Shade Ombre Nails

Inspired from a pin off of Pinterest, I created this manicure featuring blocked gradient rectangles. For all of my nails (except my ring finger nails) I painted on five different shades of grey, starting from a very light grey to a dark grey. As for my ring fingers I used the same thought process but just in lavender tones for a pop of color. I added on some glitter to the middle stripe on each nail and then some dots between the lines and my cuticles. Overall this manicure doesn't look like much from far away but become quite intricate the closer you get.  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)