Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Makeup Nail Art

Makeup on my nails, what?!?! Well not technically, but the idea is still there. I've seen this type of design a lot on my Pinterest and needed to try it out for myself. I used two different types of light pink polish for my base color and then added ten different types of makeup related motifs; eyeliner, mascara, a contour kit, nail polish, highlighter, eyelashes, a brush, blush, a eyeshadow palette, and a lipstick. I added some pink sparkle nail polish to the background (very subtle) and then some pink stars to add to the cute style of the overall manicure. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)