Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

Harry Potter Nail Art

The long awaited Harry Potter manicure. 

I got to go to the Harry Potter Wizarding World Park at Universal Studios this weekend, so I HAD to do a matching manicure. I didn't have long to paint these nails, so I kept all of the designs quite simple. I included some footprints from Marauder's Map, four wands (Hermonies', a Death Eaters', Dracos', and Dumbledores'), a patronus, the famous HP, the deathly hallows sign, a lighting bolt, and a snitch. The first few pictures were taken at the park with some very recognizable items being sold at the various gift shops and the last few photos feature the first book as my background. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and avoid using harsh language. Don't use comments as advertising unless the post is asking for it. If you want to personally ask me something...email me at amber.mateer@gmail.com thank you. :)